What to write in a thank you card
Two of the most powerful and moving words you can say to someone. Thank You.
Sometimes saying “thanks” simply isn’t enough. You have to say “thank you”. Furthermore, you need to say “thank you” with a card. But what do you write in that card to make it meaningful.
There are many reasons to be thankful to our wonderful friends and family. Maybe they celebrated a milestone with us, taught us a new skill, acted as a shoulder to cry on or helped us achieve a goal. They may have been there to help our kids or gave some great advice. They may take in all your deliveries when you’re out at work or gave you work so you can afford your deliveries.
You may wish to give a gift (or an expressive dance) or you may want to simply send a thank you card to express your gratitude for all they do.
At peach cards we have a fantastic range of cards to say “thank you” to your friend, family member, teacher, boss, colleague, tutor or milkman.
But what do you write in that card?
Maybe keep it simple?
You may wish to keep it simple. Sometimes there is no need to spend any time considering a long and heartfelt message if the card design itself has already said that. Sometimes less is more.
Here are a selection of simple messages that may help you.
- Thanks for everything that you do for me
- I am so lucky to have you in my life
- Thank you for everything
- You’re simply the best
- Thank you for all of your support
- I will never forget all you have done for me
- You’ve been an inspiration
A funny message
Maybe you have a friend with a great sense of humour? Or a sister who is always up for a laugh. When you selected the perfect funny card….you need a one liner to match!
- If I had a penny for every time you’ve been an amazing friend, I’d have enough for a latte by now.
- Thanks for the free therapy sessions.
- I’m glad you didn’t talk me out of it this time!
- I‘m getting bored of having to say “thank you” to you. You are too good.
- In all honesty, I would have chosen the other option and been right in the crap now - thanks for changing my mind.
Loving messages of thanks
Sometimes you need to be really heartfelt in you message.
- My life is simply better having you in it.
- You are the rock that I build my life on. Thank you for all that you do for me.
- Just so you know, that thing you did for me will change my life forever. I will always be thankful for what you have done for me.
- I’ll never be able to thank you enough for what you have done for me, but just know that this card is a start of my repayment.
- I don’t know how I would have ever made it through this period of my life without you. I will be thankful for the rest of my life.
- You have helped me more than you will ever know. I am so grateful to have you in my life.
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Your unwavering support i means more to me than you will ever know.
There are cards for all occasions at PeachCards.com and with the right message inside, you can make someone’s day.
We can even print your message and deliver the card directly to your loved one, next day. Say it well and say it quickly.